Scientific Explorer Sour Candy Factory will teach young confectioners the science behind candy making! Experiment with textures and sour intensity as you create your own lollipops, hard candy, gummies, sour powder and more. You won't require a laboratory filled with fancy equipment to be a successful food scientist, all the supplies that you need can be found in this kit, in your kitchen or on the shelves of your local grocery store. Family and friends will pucker up from the candy your child creates with 6 different tasty activities. How sour can you handle? Includes corn syrup (4oz.), gelatin (1oz.), citric acid (1oz.), raspberry, grape and watermelon artificial flavor packets (0.85oz.), 5 lollipop sticks, 2 candy molds, a pipette and activity guide. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
- 6 Tasty Scientific Activities
- Learn The Science Behind Making Candy Experiment With Textures And Sour Intensity
- Create Your Own Lollipops Hard Candy Gummies Sour Powder And More
- Includes Corn Syrup Gelatin Citric Acid Artificial Flavor Packets 5 Lollipop Sticks 2 Candy Molds A Pipette And Activity Guide
- Recommended For Children 8 Years Of Age And Older
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- # Pieces In Set: 14
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6554080
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers