Featuring a tight back, string tufting and roll arms with bordered and welted seat cushions, this chair is the perfect combination of comfort and style.
- kiln-dried wood frame
- connected with two 16-gauge cords
- tempered steel spring system
- cushions filled with Dacron foam
- tapered wood block legs
- Microsuede: 100% polyester, woven from extra-fine fibers to provide a superior feel, gentle drape and incredible softness. Feels like suede to the hand.
- Nina: 100% polyester, which provides high strength and resistance to shrinking, stretching and wrinkling. Feels like velvet to the hand.
- Buster: Chenille cloth made from 69% polyester/31% polypropylene. Woven into a tufted velvety cord or yarn, it feels like a velvety raised rib to the hand.
- Halo: 100% polyester, which provides high strength and resistance to shrinking, stretching and wrinkling. Feels like a finely ribbed microfiber to the hand.
- Hayden: 100% polyester, which provides high strength and resistance to shrinking, stretching and wrinkling. Feels like linen to the hand.
Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth or have professionally cleaned.
Measures 52Wx35Dx35"H overall with a 20" seat height, 23" seat depth and 11" seat back height. Made in America.
All colors are Custom Order. Furniture Custom Orders cannot be returned after delivery and acceptance.
Web ID: 7974151
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
Deluxe DeliveryDelivery agents will unpack, assemble, inspect, touch up and rewrap item prior to delivery. Agents will deliver item to your room of choice and remove all packing materials.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers