Snugpak’s latest breakthrough in antibacterial technology is the Travelpak 2. The specialist antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment is on the outer and linings of the entire Travelpak® range and acts to discourage the growth of bacteria. This results in a reduction of odors and the need for regular laundering, ideal for prolonged, tropical travel where temperatures may be high and facilities limited. The Paratex base-fabric's wicking-properties and high-breathability remain unaffected by the bacteria busting treatments. The built in roll-away mosquito net has now been included. This ‘ingenious roll-away when not required’ solution provides a natural way to protect yourself from insects. It is even possible to seal the sleeping bag when not in use to ensure you don’t have any creepy-crawly company later that evening. This small two-season sleeping bag is great for those who need that extra-warmth on the move but need to keep weight to a minimum. Temperature rating - Comfort 36 degrees F / Low 27 degrees F
• temperature rating - comfort 36 degrees F / low 27 degrees F
• built in roll-away mosquito netting, provides protection from insects and seals the sleeping bag when not in use
• inside zipped-pocket to hold valuables
• low-pack size and weight and comes with a compression stuff sack
• antibacterial treatment discourages the growth of bacteria and results in a reduction of odors and the need for regular laundering
- Features: Lined, Easy Setup
- Shape: Mummy
- Product Length: 30 Inch
- Sleeps: Sleeps 1
- Weight (lb.): 2 Lb
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Lowest Temp Rating (f): 27 Degrees
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Fiber Content-Filling: 100 Polyester
- Care: Hand Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6701162
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers