- Features a shock-proof, green C4® LED that produces a long-range beam that reaches 350 meters
- Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook varmints
- 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; 150 lumens; Runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in.; 5.3 oz with standard switch and batteries
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in.; 5.6 oz with remote switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Measurements: 5 Length/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Made in US
Web ID: 6703942
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers