A breakthrough, easy-to-follow brain-based program to lose weight and keep it off—for the rest of your life—from the bestselling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, Magnificent Mind at Any Age, and Change Your Brain, Change Your Life. Have you tried diet after diet without success? Want to know the two major secrets why most diets don't work? The #1 secret is that most weight problems occur between your ears, not in your stomach. If you want a better body, the first place to always start is by having a better brain. Secret #2 is that there isn't just one brain pattern associated with being overweight; there are at least five patterns. Giving everyone the same diet plan will make some people better, and a lot of people worse. Finding the right plan for your individual brain type is the key to lasting weight loss.
- bestselling author and brain expert, Dr. Daniel Amen, shares his one-of-a-kind brain-based program that helps you lose weight, improve your memory and boost your mood at the same time
- packed with insight, motivation and everything you need to get started right away, The Amen Solution will help you lose unwanted weight and teach you the strategies to keep it off for a lifetime
- this is the same program offered at the world-renowned Amen Clinics that has already helped thousands of people lose the love handles and muffin tops
based on the most up-to-date research, Dr. Amen shows you how to:
- determine your individual brain type so you can find the plan that will work for you
- say goodbye to emotional overeating to shed pounds
- curb your cravings and boost willpower
- improve your brainpower, memory and mood
- make small lifestyle changes that have a huge impact on weight loss
- prepare easy, delicious, brain-healthy meals
Paperbound; 368 pages. Made in America.
Web ID: 7821893
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers