If you or someone you love said yes, let America's wedding experts help you create a day as romantic as the day he asked. For more than a decade, Martha Stewart and the editors of Martha Stewart Weddings have guided brides down the aisle, onto the dance floor, and over the threshold with thousands of ideas for making their wedding day unforgettable. In this breathtakingly beautiful volume, brides-to-be—or anyone participating in planning this joyous event—will find ideas and inspiration for every element of a wedding, including decoration, flowers, cakes, food, favors, and photography.
- the ultimate guide to creating the perfect wedding day
organized in four sections:
- for the ceremony – filled with bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and bridesmaids flowers, as well as decorating ideas for every kind of ceremony imaginable
- for the reception – features exquisite lighting ideas, a selection of drinks and hors d'oeuvres, charming favors for guests, and, of course, cakes
- forever – includes albums, guest books, and keepsakes
- for reference – includes information to help you plan the ceremony and reception, select music, chose stationery, prepare hors d'oeuvres and cocktails, and find supplies to make many of the projects pictured
Hardcover. 252 pages. Measures 11.25x0.83x11.375". Imported.
Web ID: 7950164
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers