The hosts of ABC's hit daytime TV show, The Chew, bring you their easy, delicious meals, entertaining tips and money-saving tricks in this must-have companion cookbook.
- the show's five beloved hosts dish on everything to do with cooking and entertaining
- this lively book not only captures The Chew's trademark wit, fun, practical advice and recipes but highlights the easy ideas that have brought so much to America's family table.
- The Chew's Iron Chefs, Mario Batali and Michael Symon, show you how to be the master of your own grill
- Style Master Clinton Kelly shows you the perfect–and affordable–Thanksgiving table (and what never to bring to a party!)
- mouth-watering creations from dessert diva, Carla Hall, as well as Daphne Oz's delicious life-enhancing shakes
- other recipes include: Mario Batali's chestnut crepes; Carla Hall's chocoholic whoopie pies; Daphne Oz's superfoods smoothie; Michael Symon's deep-dish pizza casserole; Clinton Kelly's spicy grapefruit margarita, aka "The Clinton Caliente"
Paperbound; 240 pages. Made in America.
Web ID: 7821867
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers