A culinary treasure, The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook—The Original Classics became an indispensable reference when it was first published. Now, years later, comes its companion volume, The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook—The New Classics, which includes an index for both volumes and collects more than 1,200 of the best-of-the-best recipes that have appeared in Martha Stewart Living magazine since 2000.
- includes options for every meal and every cook, with family-pleasing classics, new fare, and twists on both
- provides excellent choices across 22 categories including easy weeknight dinners, sophisticated hors d’oeuvres, and rich desserts
- helpful how-to photographs that demystify preparations for piecrust, gnocchi, soufflés, and more
- cooking tips and techniques
- nutritional information for healthy choices
- comprehensive pantry and equipment glossaries, menu ideas, and a resource guide for finding ingredients
- a must-have reference that will become a loved favorite of every home cook
Hardcover. 672 pages. Measures 7.49x2.05x9.37". Made in America.
Web ID: 7950160
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers