If you’ve ever wanted all of the fast and furious fun of foosball but had no space for a table, you are in luck with the Mainstreet Classics Table Top Foosball Mini Game Set! This portable table can be taken with you wherever you want to play fast and furious action. The Table Top Foosball Table is the perfect size to play this fast paced favorite anywhere with a flat surface, without committing space or funds to a full size table. The small size doesn’t take away any features that you’ve come to expect from Arcade style tables like an automatic end ball return or a slide scorer to keep track of your wins. The convenient size allows you to bring your table to any room where there’s a social gathering and store it away when the gathering has subsided. The Table Top Foosball Mini Game Set includes all of the crucial accessories you need to play, sized perfectly for the miniature table: two soccer style foosballs and four rods for the foos men with comfortable rubber grips.
- The Frenetic Game Of Foosball Is Now Available In A Convenient Table Top Package All Of The Fun Without Committing To A Full Size Table
- Compact Construction Allows For Maximum Portability Or Storage When The Play Is Over
- Features All The Conveniences Of A Full Size Arcade Table Like An Automatic End Ball Return
- Keep It Set Up In A Game Room Or Move It Around For Parties And Social Gatherings
- Includes Two Soccer Style Foosballs And Four Metal Rods For The Foos Men All Sized For The Mini Table
- Origin- Imported
- Measurements: 1 Height/Inches, 30 Length/Inches, 2 Width/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Wood
- Care: Spot Clean, Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6705897
Proposition 65Click here for Proposition 65 Warnings
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers