Richmond’s floral scroll border is inspired by an exquisitely hand-embroidered English table cover, worked in crewel yarns about 1650 and made to protect a table displaying family silver. The complementary field is in a Gothic fret motif popular on furniture a century later. These handsome patterns from Colonial Williamsburg’s design archives combine in a “Trend Meets Tradition” look.
- Fiber Content Back: 100% Cotton
- Fiber Content Top: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Description: Matelasse
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Measurements: 1 Width/Inches
- Care: Tumble Dry Low, Machine Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 7268387
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers