fsh 9912DEALS get coupon12DEALS

jcpenney.com | BedVoyage Resort Rayon from Bamboo Bath Towels

BedVoyage Resort Rayon from Bamboo Bath Towels

web ID: 7401029
select a product

Bring the luxury of your favorite spa to your own home with these thick, sumptuous bath towels and their super-soft design. They're made from a smart combination of 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% cotton. 

  • moisture-wicking hypoallergenic fabric
  • stays soft wash after wash
  • choose 1 bath towel, 2 hand towels or 4 washcloths

Rayon from bamboo/cotton. Washable. Imported.

Care tip: Some lint may be observed in the first few launderings of towels, and will diminish with each subsequent laundering. This does not affect the look, feel or performance of your towels. Please follow the recommended care instructions on the label and keep the lint trap clean on your dryer.

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Surprisingly Very Impressive I am a very picky consumer, and I end up having to write a lot of critical reviews. But this product was surprisingly impressive to me. My biggest complaint with bath towels is how quickly they can pill/ball up, but these did not, even after multiple washes and uses. The bamboo fibers are 70 percent of the product (the other 30 percent being cotton), which makes it exceptionally soft and silky. I was concerned that they might be too "silky" and not absorb wetness, but these are incredibly absorbent of water while drying off after baths or showers. It just soaked up the water so quickly that it actually performed better than pure cotton. They are really thin, and don't have much "loft" or bulkiness, but that shouldn't matter when they absorb water so well. They are also very heavy, much more so than light weight cotton, but they perform so well that I quickly adapted to this difference and now prefer it. I am really impressed, and just want to give an honest thorough description so that others consumers know the features and qualities of this product. I would recommend this or give as a gift to anyone that appreciates high quality products.
Date published: 2015-11-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Disappointing Began to unravel after just one wash. I returned them to the store immediately
Date published: 2017-04-04
  • y_2017, m_4, d_21, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_pp5005630104, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_jcpenney
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-
  • getReviews, method:CLOUD, 15ms


Hi can you tell me the size of the Bath Towel, please?
Asked by: janay1124
Width: 4 feet 6 inches Length: 30 inches
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2017-03-19

what size are the hand towels and bath towels

I want a large hand towel. I can't find the dimensions.
Asked by: brodie123
Please click on the towel guide link under Helpful Information for sizes
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2017-03-12
  • y_2017, m_4, d_21, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_pp5005630104, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_jcpenney
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-
  • getContent, method:CLOUD, 119ms
$35 original $24.99 sale 28% off
4.0 2