Setting the bar high for hybrid pillow-top mattress sets, the No. 3 delivers exceptional comfort, adaptability and support like no other for a peaceful sleep.
- quilt: FlameGuard® Stretch Material; 1" PrimaSense™ Gel Foam; Nano Comfort™ Layer (nano coils); 1" PrimaSense Gel Foam
- pillow-top: 6cm Advanced Adapt™ Foam
- comfort layers: 1.5" Marvelux Gel Foam; 0.5" PrimaCore™ Gel Foam
- IntelliCoil® 2.0 Innerspring, Precision Edge™ Support System
- solid brass vents allow air to circulate inside mattress
- PrimaCool™ Performance Double-Stretch knit fabric with breathable Tencel® Ivocell
- durable hand-tufted top layer for long-lasting comfort
- Stearns and Foster flat foundation
- twin xl mattress: 79.5x37.5x16"H; 1844 coil count
- cal. twin mattress: 83.5x35.5x16"H; 1784 coil count
- full mattress: 74.5x52.5x16"H; 2518 coil count
- queen mattress: 79.5x59.5x16"H; 3044 coil count
- split queen mattress: 79.5x59.5x16"H; 3044 coil count
- king mattress: 79.5x75.5x16"H; 3934 coil count
- cal. king mattress: 83.5x71.5x16"H; 3916 coil count
- made in America
Your mattress is created exclusively for you only after you order it, then delivered directly to you.
Set includes mattress plus box spring/foundation. Foundation measures 9"H; mattress set measures 25"H when stacked. Split Queen, King and Cal. King mattress sets feature 2-piece side-by-side foundations for easier navigation in tight spaces.
You can purchase this mattress without a box spring, but your best value is to buy the set together. The matching box spring is specially designed to provide support, absorb shock and reduce wear to the mattress. You'll sleep more comfortably, and your new mattress will last longer.