Richmond’s floral scroll border is inspired by an exquisitely hand-embroidered English table cover, worked in crewel yarns about 1650 and made to protect a table displaying family silver. The complementary field is in a Gothic fret motif popular on furniture a century later. These handsome patterns from Colonial Williamsburg’s design archives combine in a “Trend Meets Tradition” look.
- Fiber Content Back: 100% Cotton
- Fiber Content Top: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Description: Matelasse
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Measurements: 1 Width/Inches
- Care: Tumble Dry Low, Machine Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported