was $84 | 50% off
Project Runway Season Finale Winner Tulle Pleated Maxi SkirtProduct Features
- Front Style: Flat Front
- Closure Type: Elastic
- Apparel Length: 37 Inches
- Fabric Content: 50% Other 5% Or Less, 50% Polyester
- Fabric Description: Faux Leather Learn More
Skirts for Juniors Are What She's Looking For
Even the pickiest of teens won't find anything to nitpick about with our super cute collection of skirts here at JCPenney. We've got all the hottest new styles plus the classic shapes we all know and love. Pencil skirts are always a joy to wear--they're super versatile so you can wear them almost anywhere. Pleated skirts are a classic look that's coming back--so don't wait to get on this train! Get yourself some stylish pleated scuba skirts for a bold fashion statement that pairs well with most anything you can imagine. Looking for something a bit more suited for fall and winter? Check out some of our wool skirts--it's impossible not to feel fun, flirty and warm when wearing one! Pair your new skirt with a cute blouse or layer up to create a more varied appearance. Whatever you feel like wearing, we've got it right here in our wonderful selection of clothing for juniors and teens!
3 Juniors’ Skirts You Need to Have in Your Closet
1. A-line skirt: their simply shape make them an ideal pick to go with any type of top and it will look nice on every body shape too. They come in knee, ankle, and calf lengths.
2. Peasant Skirt: this type of skit is the most associated with bohemian style. Like A-line skirts, this skirt looks great on any body type. It’s loose flowy fabric makes it an ideal skirt for girls who prefer to wear less form-fitting skirts.
3. Straight skirt: these skirts are fitted at the waist and hips and fall in a straight line. But you have plenty of room at the knees unlike a pencil skirt.
Shop Teen Dresses