This transitional vanity set belongs to the exquisite Elite design series. It features a rectangle shape. This vanity set is designed to be installed as a floor mount vanity set. It is constructed with birch wood-veneer. This vanity set comes with a lacquer-paint finish in Distressed Antique Walnut color. It is designed for a single hole faucet.
- Six Small Drawers With Soft Close Slides Drawer Has Undermount Hidden Drawer Glides Includes Two Large Soft Close Doors With European Style Hinges And Matching Modern Chrome Handles Includes Adjustable Floor Levelers Under The Legs For Uneven Floors
- Crafted With Solid American Birchwood And Veneer No Assembly Required Accessories Not Included Slim Modern Profile Rectangular White Ceramic Top
- Premium White Glaze For A Glossy Finish With A Kiln Dried Ceramic Construction Smooth Non Porous Surface Prevents From Discoloration And Fading Multi Layer 7 Step Stain Finish Enhances The Grains Of Natural Wood And Gives It A Luxury Look Solid Wood Frame With No Mdf Or Chipboard Used
- Quality Control Approved In Canada And Re Inspected Prior To Shipping Your Order Cabinet Hardware Is Included Includes Knock Out Plumbing Backboard For Each Water Supply And Drain Access
- Vanity Is Completely Finished Inside Out Including The Back Of Vanity Sink Features An Overflow Fully Adjustable In Out And Up Down European Style Hinges Are Completely Concealed When Door Is Closed
- Origin- Imported
- Shape: Rectangle
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Base Material: 100% Veneer
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6728318
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
- Installation TypeDeck Mounted
- ITEM TYPEVanity Sets
- MEASUREMENTS100 Not Applicable
Questions & Answers