This modern vanity set belongs to the exquisite Prelude design series. It features a rectangle shape. This vanity set is designed to be installed as a floor mount vanity set. It is constructed with birch wood-veneer. This vanity set comes with a lacquer-stain finish in Walnut color. It is designed for a single hole faucet.
- A Large Cabinet With Two Soft Close Doors With European Style Hinges Includes Adjustable Floor Levelers Under The Legs For Uneven Floors Four Large And Two Mid Sized Full Extension Drawers With Sturdy Joints And Soft Close Slides Crafted With American Birch Wood And Veneer
- White Ceramic Top For Single Hole Faucet Installation Premium White Glaze For A Glossy Finish With A Kiln Dried Ceramic Construction Smooth Non Porous Surface Prevents From Discoloration And Fading Faucet And Accessories Not Included
- Solid Wood Frame With No Mdf Or Chipboard Used Quality Control Approved In Canada And Re Inspected Prior To Shipping Your Order Knock Out Plumbing Backboard For Easy Water Supply And Drain Access Includes Cabinet Hardware
- Includes Adjustable Floor Levelers Under The Legs For Uneven Floors Machine Cut And Tapped For Smooth Chip Free Edges Multi Layer 7 Step Stain Finish Enhances The Grains Of Natural Wood And Gives It A Luxury Look
- Vanity Is Completely Finished Inside Out Including The Back Of Vanity Sink Features An Overflow Fully Adjustable In Out And Up Down European Style Hinges Are Completely Concealed When Door Is Closed
- Shape: Rectangle
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Base Material: 100% Veneer
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6729663
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
- Installation TypeDeck Mounted
- ITEM TYPEVanity Sets
- MEASUREMENTS100 Not Applicable
Questions & Answers