Web ID: 3436019
Babymoov Lovenest - White
Babymoov Lovenest - White
The Babymoov Lovenest was designed and patented by Dr. Manuel Maidenberg, well-known pediatrician, who noticed that a side effect of having babies lie on their back was the development of postural plagiocephaly, or flat-head syndrome, due to the weight of the baby’s head lying in the same position for a long period of time. The Lovenest’s unique ergonomic design helps to remove the pressure from the back of the skull and distribute it evenly, allowing the head to maintain its proper shape, while the skull is still forming during the first year of a baby’s life. The soft, breathable cotton fabric ensures comfort and ventilation, while baby sleeps. The Lovenest can be used from birth—an added benefit to its design is that it creates a cocoon-like holding effect that soothes and reassures the baby.
- Promotes Proper Head Shape: A baby’s head remains very malleable up until around the age of one year. The patented tilt and special shape of the Lovenest combined with its unique breathable cotton fabric ensures even distribution of pressure across the baby’s skull, which helps maintain the proper head shape until the skull is fully formed. The pillow can be used from birth to begin promoting healthy skull development beginning with the first days of your child’s life.
- Helps to Prevent Flat Head Syndrome (plagiocephaly): While the correct lying position for a baby is on his or her back, a potential side effect is the development of plagiocephaly, or flat head syndrome, as the weight of the baby’s head lies practically in the same position. The Lovenest removes the pressure from the back of the skull and distributes its evenly, helping the baby’s skull to remain rounded with no compromise. The simple design of the Lovenest means that it can be used for your baby throughout the day as an insert in a baby swing, rocker or stroller to continually promote healthy head shape and skull development. Pediatrician designed to distribute pressure evenly over the skull while baby lies on their back, which helps the baby develop the proper head shape.
- Versatile Design and Use: The Lovenest’s simple and unique heart-shaped design makes it very easy to use. It is an ideal insert in a baby swing, bouncer, or stroller to maximize the head and neck support for your baby throughout the day. The pillow’s breathable fabric provides perfect ventilation for your child’s head and neck.
- Lifetime Warranty: All Babymoov products carry a lifetime warranty. Simply register your Lovenest at service-babymoov.com within two months of purchase.
- Ultimate Ergonomic Head and Neck Support: The pillow creates a cocoon-like holding effect that soothes and reassures the baby, while helping to promote healthy skull development and proper head shape.
- Beautiful and Beneficial Design: The patented tilt and heart-shape of the Lovenest’s memory foam covered with soft, luxurious, breathable cotton fabric, provides style and comfort.
- Portable and Easy to Use with all Your Baby Gear: Can be used from birth as an insert for a bassinet, swing, bouncer, baby gym, stroller and more to maximize the head and neck support babies need.
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Measurements: 5 Width/Inches, 1 Depth/Inches, 5 Length/Inches
- Weight (lb.): 1 Lb
- Assembly: Assembled
- Base Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Hand Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense