In the real world of hunting, the chances of the ideal shot opportunity occurring while on a level ground are slim-to-none. A pivoting bipod will allow the shooter to compensate for ground that is unlevel by up to 20 degrees. The lower portion of the bipod pivots independently from the upper stock mount, allowing the firearm to be quickly leveled on uneven ground. The tension knob can be adjusted to control the resistance of the pivoting motion. 13.5-27 inch model
- Compensate For Ground That Is Unlevel By Up To 20 Degrees
- Quickly Attach Or Detach From Gun Using Swivel Stud
- Maximum Stability Design
- Pad To Protect Forend Of Gun
- Spring Loaded Legs Are Notched To Extend To Multiple Lengths
- Measurements: 2.4 Height/Inches, 5.8 Width/Inches, 18.3 Length/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense