Easton Core Pro gloves are designed from the inside out to provide performance and comfort for every position on the field. The Diamond Pro steerhide used in these gloves has been tanned to be super-soft and game-ready from the moment you put it on, and the hand-oiled palm liner adds to the feeling. The Core Pro is constructed using a high level of craftsmanship, which includes rolled leather welting and USA-tanned professional rawhide lace with a tensile strength of 100 pounds. The Easton Core Pro is available in a variety of professional patterns and web designs, including the 1150DBT model, which has an 11.5" size and I-Web pattern ideal for middle infielders and third basemen.
- Position S 2b Ss 3b
- Web Style I Web
- Leather Diamond Pro Steerhide
- Liner Material Hand Oiled Leather
- Player Break In 30
- Origin- Imported
- Set Includes: Gloves/Mittens
- Weight (lb.): .5 Lb
- Hand Orientation: Right-Handed
- # Pieces In Set: 1
- Product Length: 1 1/2 Inch
- Measurements: 6 Height/Inches, 8.5 Length/Inches, 7.55 Width/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Leather
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6707509
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEBaseball Gloves
- Depth (in.)1 1/2 Inch
- Height (in.)1 1/2 Inch
- Width (in.)1 1/2 Inch
- MEASUREMENTS6 Height/inches, 8.5 Length/inches, 7.55 Width/inches
- WEIGHT (LB.).5 Lb
- Manufacturer Warranty1 Year Limited
Questions & Answers