GE® ENERGY STAR® 4.5 DOE cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Washer with steam
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
Clean your clothes faster with a shorter cycle option. Or, in contrast, if you forget about your load of laundry (we all do sometimes), no worries—this washer will occasionally run your clothes again for up to 8 hours to keep them fresh. A steam option ensures you get out tough stains.
- Time Saver - When you need to get a full load of clothes clean in only 37 minutes
- Internal water heater - Increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains
- Steam - Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protects your fabrics
- Quick Wash - Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
- Stain Removal Guide - Clean the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove stains like blood, tomato, wine, dirt, grass or coffee
- Tumble Care - Freshly tumbles your garments periodically for up to 8 hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away
- 1300 RPM spin speed - Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time
- Sanitize cycle - Feel comfort knowing clothes are sanitized* and 99.9% of bacteria has been removed thanks to an internal water heater that boosts the water temperature *Certified by NSF Protocol P172 Sanitation Performance of Residential Clothes Washers
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.