GE® ENERGY STAR® 4.5 DOE cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Washer
Additional Protection Plans
Clean your clothes faster with a shorter cycle option. Or, in contrast, if you forget about your load of laundry (we all do sometimes), no worries—this washer will occasionally run your clothes again for up to 8 hours to keep them fresh.
- Time Saver - When you need to get a full load of clothes clean in only 37 minutes
- Extended Tumble - Freshly tumbles your garments periodically for up to 8 hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away
- Sanitize with Oxi - Remove 99.9% of bacteria with a dedicated cycle that uses an Oxi additive to boost your detergent’s cleaning power, while keeping fabrics looking and feeling their best
- Bulky/Bedding cycle - Washes larger items, such as comforters, blankets and jackets
- My Cycle - Create your favorite cycles for your specific clothes-care needs
- Adaptive Vibration Control - Considers floor type and location of washer in the home to adapt and optimize spin patterns, reducing vibration and sound
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.