GE Profile™ Series 30" Built-In Twin Flex Convection Wall Oven
Additional Protection Plans
- Fit Guarantee - Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
- True European Convection with Precise Air (lower oven) - Enjoy golden brown, perfectly even results with a third heating element and a reversing fan that provides enhanced heat and air circulation
- 5.0 cu. ft. total oven capacity (2.8 lower; 2.2 upper) - Cook sides or desserts in the upper oven while roasting a 22-lb. turkey in the lower oven
- Flexible and versatile cooking options - Prepare two different foods at two different temperatures at the exact same time
- Rapid Preheat - The upper oven preheats twice as fast as standard GE models, so everyday meals are ready in less time
- Slow cook - Create fall-off-the-bone short ribs while you're at work
- Pizza mode - Get a perfectly crisp pizza crust without burning your toppings
- Self-clean oven - Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.