Established in 1963, Petron Sports developed as a family owned archery business serving the UK market. Over the years the product range has continuously expanded to cover the full archery spectrum from entry level toys, through to a wide range of leisure products, and up to top end elite equipment. The Petron Sureshot Handbow looks and feels like a real pistol-grip handbow, but shoots super-safe sucker darts. With a front and rear sight, this bow is remarkably accurate. The new safety trigger ensures this handbow can only shoot when loaded with a Petron sucker dart. The Sureshot comes with three Sureshot sucker darts and includes the Petron Sureshot Target, measuring 10 inch x 10 inch target to track your marksmanship. It features a center-scoring "bulls-eye" design. The floor stand will support the target and is built to withstand direct hits. The Sureshot Target is also designed to be wall-mounted. Additional spare darts are also available from Petron. This item is recommended for ages six years and up.
- The Petron Sureshot Handbow Looks And Feels Like A Real Pistol Grip Handbow But Shoots Super Safe Sucker Darts
- With A Front And Rear Sight This Bow Is Remarkably Accurate
- The New Safety Trigger Ensures This Handbow Can Only Shoot When Loaded With A Petron Sucker Dart
- The Sureshot Comes With Three Sureshot Sucker Darts And The 10 X10 Surehot Target Additional Spare Darts Are Also Available From Petron
- This Item Is Recommended For Ages Six Years And Up
- Measurements: 1.67 Height/Inches, 2.4 Length/Inches, 10.6 Width/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6560504
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEToy Blasters
- MEASUREMENTS1.67 Height/inches, 2.4 Length/inches, 10.6 Width/inches
Questions & Answers