Joovy Baby Bottle
Joovy Baby Bottle
Sometimes, things are just better old-fashioned. That’s why we also made our innovative Boob Baby Bottle with traditional glass. Glass does not absorb odor, color, or taste, so it is an excellent material for baby bottles. The optional silicone sleeve reduces slips and provides an excellent cushion against bumps and drops.
The Boob Glass Bottle can withstand a sudden temperature change of 176˚F/80˚C. Please use caution when transferring from a cold to a hot environment—this can break glass. Glass can also break if liquids are frozen inside (the Boob Glass Bottle is not recommended for the freezer). When placed in the dishwasher, make sure that glass bottles do not touch one another to prevent breakage.
Our 1-piece CleanFlow™ vent is easy to clean. There is no assembly needed and no need to touch any part that comes in contact with the milk or formula. It provides consistent venting regardless of how the bottle is held. The vent tabs fit perfectly into the bottle’s neck to eliminate any miss-fittings that can cause leaks and inconsistent liquid flow.
Our nipples have been designed to make transitioning from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding and bottle-feeding to breastfeeding an easy and natural process. The large diameter base and nipple length assist your baby in properly “latching” onto the nipple. Our nipples are molded, not cut, with the appropriate size hole and tested for consistency throughout production. We also take the extra step of baking our nipples, which strengthens the silicone to help prevent nipple collapse while providing constant softness. Our 5oz and 8oz bottles come with our Stage 1 and Stage 2 nipples respectively. Accessory nipples are available with different flow rates (sold separately) from Stage 0 to X. Also available are our Naturally Nood Nipples, which have added texture for babies who don’t want to take a bottle.
Transitioning between breast and bottle or even from bottle to bottle can be frustrating and delicate. But the Boob Bottle’s innovation and technology makes it quick, easy, and “natural.” Available in 5 oz. and 8 oz. sizes.
- High-quality traditional glass bottle is state-of-the-art and uses today's best design and materials
- Glass does not absorb odor, color, or taste, so it is an excellent material for baby bottles
- 1-piece, patented CleanFlow™ Vent reduces air intake and prevents vacuum effects to help reduce colic
- Vent's tabs fit perfectly into the bottle's neck, ensuring a proper fit and eliminating leaks or inconsistent liquid flow
- Sterile no need to touch any part that comes in contact with the milk or formula
- Each bottle is individually shrink-wrapped to deliver the highest level of cleanliness
- 5 oz. bottle includes a Stage 1 nipple (slow; 0+ Months) and 8 oz. bottle includes a Stage 2 nipple
- Nipple shaped deep and wide for a natural latch, making transitioning between breastfeeding and bottle-feeding easy and natural.
- Silicone nipples are molded (not cut) with the appropriate size hole and tested for consistency
- Additional nipples and accessories are sold separately
- 2 yr. manufacturer warranty
- Features: Bpa Free, Pvc Free
- Base Material: 100% Glass
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense