An eye shadow primer that color corrects and primes lids according to skintone, creating a smooth, even base for audacious eye looks.
What it does:
Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer is the first eye primer to feature five shades that target discoloration and smooth the appearance of imperfections according to your skintone. Unlike one-shade-fits-all primers, Kat’s formula color corrects your specific skintone to neutralize lids so that you can show off super-saturated, true color payoff. In an easy-to-use twist stick, this primer features 16-hour wear and Multi-Faceted Color Correcting Pigments for a smooth, even canvas that keeps eye looks in place while keeping them vibrant. With this eye primer, eye shadow applies pure and true, color payoff is intensified, and eye looks stay fade-proof and crease-free for lasting wear.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Artistry tip: Apply Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer along the lower lash line to prep for a smoky eye look. Extending the primer from your lid down to the lower lash line ensures that shadow and liner stay locked in place.
"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animalsand never will be."Kat Von D
In a consumer study on 30 volunteers within 24 hours:
- 100% agreed this product stayed on their eyelids at least 8 hours
- 100% of users agree this product has a lightweight feel on their skin
- 100% of users agree this product is easy to apply
- 96% agreed this product applies smoothly
- 93% of users agreed this product prevented their eye makeup from creasing throughout the day
- 90% agree this product evens the skin tone of their eyelids
- 90% agreed this product kept their eye makeup fresh and radiant throughout the day
- 86% of users felt this product helped their eye makeup stay in place all day
- 80% of users agreed this product did not settle into fine lines throughout the day
- 80% of users felt this product boosted the intensity of their eye makeup
- 70% of users felt this product corrected the appearance of discoloration on their eyelids
- 56% agreed this product stayed on their eyelids at least 12 hours
Kat Von D’s Pro Tips:
-Apply one lid at a time, coating the entire eyelid, then use your finger to quickly blend.
-Amp up a dramatic smoky eye at the lower lashline.
-Apply Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer along the lower edge of eyes before adding shadow and liner for a smoldering, stay-all-day look.
Web ID: 4420164
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEEyeshadow Primers