LG ENERGY STAR® 4.5 cu. ft. Mega Capacity Smart Wi-Fi Enabled TurboWash™ Washer with Steam™ Technology
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
With the power of steam, even your toughest grime can't stand up to LG's ultra-large front-load washer and LG's patented ColdWash™ technology cleans clothing using enhance washing motions to give you cold water savings with warm water performance. Stay connected with LG's NFC Tag-on technology and use your smartphone device to customize programs and temperatures for an easier clean.
- Ultra-Large 4.5 cu.ft. Capacity tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Simplify your laundry to-do list and access key LG washer features remotely using SmartThinQ™ technology. Get alerts on your smartphone the minute clothes are clean, and control key washer features from anywhere, at any time. You can also start a load of wash with a simple voice command, since LG SmartThinQ™ appliances work with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Count on LG to give you a helping hand when you need it most.
- On-Door Control Panel: Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG washer.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® Technology
- Elevated Angled Door: The drum is elevated and angled by an extra 10 degree tilt. Additionally the door opening is angled to match for easier access. Overall this may not sound like a big difference, but each time you reach for that last sock and move loads from the washer to the dryer to your basket you will be happy LG took the extra step.
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ Compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2016 help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- Recessed-Design Detergent Tray: The recessed design and catch tray also help keep detergent and bleach from hitting the floor.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- ColdWash™ Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house – even if it's on another floor.
- When you need clean clothes fast, LG's SpeedWash™ Cycle can have small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- An Extra Wide Door Opening (15% larger than typical openings) means this washer is easier to load and unload. That’s, easy in, easy out.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- High Spin Speed (1300 RPM): The spin cycle on this washer reaches up to 1300 RPM for a powerful spin. Which means more water extraction and less drying time.
- SuperStain Cycle (alternate name for Sanitary Cycle): Some stains are so nasty it’s hard to imagine how they’ll ever come out. This cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display: Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- Lo Decibel™ Quiet Operation minimizes dryer noise to help keep your environment peaceful
- Fill hoses are required for installation (sold separately)
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.