LG ENERGY STAR® 28.7 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Dual Ice Makers
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
With a generous 28.7 cu. ft. capacity, this LG three-door refrigerator not only has the features to help keep your food fresh, it’s got the room to store it all. The Smart Cooling System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature level and a Fresh Air Filter helps keep the air around your food from getting stale. Its dual ice-maker will ensure that you have extra ice on hand for those hot summer days or when entertaining at home.
- Don’t forget to measure! Product dimensions with hinges, handles and door (W x H x D) is 35¾" x 68-7/8" x 36¼".
- Integrated tall water and ice dispenser provides convenient access for large glasses and pitchers
- Slim SpacePlus® ice system with dual ice makers produces 6.8 pounds of ice daily and 7.3 pounds with a boost from the IcePlus™ feature while conserving shelf space
- 4 split (3 fixed/1 folding) shelves made of Spill Protector™ tempered glass make storing taller items, access and clean up easier
- Includes 2 humidity crispers and 1 Glide N’ Serve™ bonus drawer for added storage, smooth access and the freshest fruits and vegetables
- EasyReach™ bins on doors keep food accessible
- Pull drawer bottom freezer features a 2 drawer design with dividers for easy-to-find frozen food storage
- Alarm alerts you when door is left open
- Sleek design elements such as contoured doors, hidden hinges and a modern finish make it a beautiful addition to any kitchen décor
- 3-door French door bottom freezer refrigerator has two fresh food doors and one freezer door
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
*Freezer Bins/Freezer Door Bins/Freezer Shelves and Freezer Drawers/Freezer Baskets display a combined value
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.