LG ENERGY STAR® 4.5 cu. ft. Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Front Load Washer
Additional Protection Plans
- The Ultra-Large Capacity (4.5 cu.ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Simplify your laundry to-do list and access key LG washer features remotely using SmartThinQ™ technology.
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- The TubClean Cycle is designed for easy, periodic maintenance to keep your washer fresh. The cycle uses water jets to clean the wash tub and door, and an air dryer removes excess moisture, helping to keep your high-performing washer in tip-top condition.
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house – even if it's on another floor.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- SpeedWash™ Cycle: When you need clean clothes fast, LG's SpeedWash™ Cycle can have small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Our SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight.
- The spin cycle on this washer reaches up to 1300 RPM for a powerful spin. Which means more water extraction and less drying time.
- TWINWash™ compatibility
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.