LG ENERGY STAR® 4.5 cu.ft. Front Load Washer with TurboWash®
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology
- The Ultra-Large Capacity (4.5 cu.ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided.
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- The Allergiene™ Cycle uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On Technology. From one-touch cycle options that help you choose the right setting to instant solutions to your troubleshooting questions, LG puts smarter, simpler laundry in the palm of your hand.
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls
- ColdWash™ Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- When you need clean clothes fast, LG's SpeedWash™ Cycle can have small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- SuperStain Cycle (alternate name for Sanitary Cycle): Some stains are so nasty it’s hard to imagine how they’ll ever come out. This cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- An Extra Wide Door Opening (15% larger than typical openings) means this washer is easier to load and unload. That’s, easy in, easy out.
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display: Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- SenseClean™ System: Our SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- The TubFresh™ system includes an advanced tub-cleaning cycle and other innovations that help you easily maintain your washer's freshness by cleaning and drying the wash tub, door, and gaskets.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- High Spin Speed (1300 RPM): A high spin speed cycle means more water extraction and less drying time.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.