LG ENERGY STAR® 5.2 cu.ft. Mega Capacity TurboWash™ Front-Load Washer with Steam Technology
Select your options to be notified when it’s back in stock
Additional Protection Plans
- 5.2 cu. ft. Mega capacity: With the largest capacity washer, available in its class, you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® Technology
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- The Electronic Control Panel with LCD Display and touch-control buttons allow you to “set-and-go.” The LCD display provides crystal-clear instructions and diagnostics while keeping you updated on the cycle status.
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- An Extra Wide Door Opening (15% larger than typical openings) means this washer is easier to load and unload. That’s, easy in, easy out.
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with LG’s NFC Tag-On technology.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2016.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house – even if it's on another floor.
- The spin cycle on this washer reaches up to 1300 RPM for a powerful spin. Which means more water extraction and less drying time.
- ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
- When you need clean clothes fast, LG's SpeedWash™ Cycle can have small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- SuperStain Cycle (alternate name for Sanitary Cycle): Some stains are so nasty it’s hard to imagine how they’ll ever come out. This cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
- LG's TubFresh™ System helps make it easy to keep your washer clean and fresh.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.