LG ENERGY STAR® 5.8 cu. ft. MEGA Capacity Smart Wi-Fi Enabled 29" Signature Washer
Additional Protection Plans
Do more laundry in fewer loads with this 5.8 cu. ft. washer featuring an ultra large capacity tub and a practical front control panel with touch buttons for easier access and use.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Mega capacity: With the largest capacity washer, available in it's class, you can fit a comforter and full set of king size bedding in a single load.
- Give big loads the same great clean while cutting your wash time by up to 30 minutes with LG’s enhanced TurboWash® technology
- This LG washer is LG SideKick™ compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and tackle two loads at once.
- Ergonomic Angled Door (LG Signature): Designed for easier loading, the ergonomic, angled door not only means less bending and reaching, it’s also the secret behind the stylish, contoured front.
- Monitor your laundry remotely conveniently from your smartphone. With SmartThinQ™ you can receive notifications when the detergent tank is empty, download specialized wash cycles, track the amount of water and electricity used and stop or check the status of your wash anytime anywhere.
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- The LG TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house – even if it's on another floor.
- LG's Allergiene™ Cycle gently removes pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics.
- ColdWash™ Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- Sometimes, you just don't have time to wait for a standard wash cycle. When you need clean clothes fast, LG's SpeedWash™ Cycle can have small loads clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
- SuperStain Cycle (alternate name for Sanitary Cycle): Some stains are so nasty it’s hard to imagine how they’ll ever come out. This cycle heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains.
- Certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).
- Recessed-Design Detergent Tray is easy to fill—and easy on the eyes.
- An Extra Wide Door Opening (15% larger than typical openings) means this washer is easier to load and unload. That’s, easy in, easy out.
- The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabric
- The LG SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load
- The TubFresh™ system includes an advanced tub-cleaning cycle and other innovations that help you easily maintain your washer's freshness by cleaning and drying the wash tub, door, and gaskets.
- The FreshCare™ Option tumbles your laundry periodically. So even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended.
- The spin cycle on this washer reaches up to 1300 RPM for a powerful spin. Which means more water extraction and less drying time.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.