LG ENERGY STAR® 7.4 cu. ft. Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Front Load Electric Dryer
Additional Protection Plans
Shop the Collection
What’s worse than pulling clothes out of the dryer and finding they’re still damp? Our Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, to help ensure you get dry laundry every time.
- 7.4 cu ft. Ultra-Large Capacity: With 7.4 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and effort
- SpeedDry Cycle can get clothes dry in just 15 minutes
- LG SmartThinQ™ Technology: Stay ahead of the cycle and access key LG dryer features remotely
- Sensor Dry System measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases
- SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smartphone
- The Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for years
- FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation: There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Save money and energy with a dryer that uses less energy than required by federal standards
- 10 dryer programs
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Short on space? To stack any front-load, front-control washer & dryer pair, purchase the corresponding Stacking Kit (sold separately) and select the “Stack Front Load Laundry Units” option from the Additional Parts & Services list when you add to bag.
Note: In order for pedestals to be installed, they must be purchased and delivered with the corresponding washer and dryer.
Please note that some states may charge a disposal fee per item.
Proposition 65 WARNING
Check for stores with major appliance display.
Please Call 1.844.JCP.APPL (1-844-527-2775)
Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Limitations and exclusions may apply for major appliances See details
Shipping & Returns
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Appliance haul away and/or moving services are available for purchase.
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.