Martha Stewart's New Pies & Tarts
Filled with seasonal fruit, piled high with billowy meringue, or topped with buttery streusel, pies and tarts are comforting and foolproof.
- 150 recipes ranging from savory to sweet
chapters feature pies and tarts for everyone:
- classic (lattice-top blueberry pie, pumpkin pie)
- free-form (apricot-pistachio tart, apple butter hand pies)
- sleek (caramelized lemon tart, chocolate mousse tart with hazelnuts)
- dreamy (frozen chocolate-peanut butter pie, butterscotch praline cream pie)
- rustic (cheddar-crust apple pie, blackberry jam tart)
- layered (rainbow puff-pastry tarts, chocolate pear tart)
- dainty (roasted fig tartlets, cranberry meringue mini pies)
- artful (peach-raspberry slab pie, pumpkin and ricotta crostata)
- holiday (neapolitan easter pie, gingerbread-raspberry snowflake tart)
- savory (leek and olive tart, summer squash lattice tart)
- each dish is accompanied by a color photograph
- complete basics section of tools, pantry staples, and dough recipes, plus plenty of tips and make-ahead tricks
Paperback. 352 pages. Measures 7.3x0.93x9.1". Made in America.
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense