Olson Leather Recliner
Additional Protection Plans
Olson Leather Recliner
Shop the Collection
Whether you’re kicking back from a long day of work or simply lounging on the weekend, this comfortable roll-arm recliner is a relaxed retreat in any living space. This recliner is available in different reclining mechanisms and leathers in a variety of colors to suit your budget and personal preference.
- kiln-dried, laminated hardwood and plywood frame provides a solid foundation
- 8½-gauge tempered steel springs offer lasting durability
- springs are attached to the frame with insulated spring clips to prevent noise
- 16-gauge coated flex cords connect spring to provide extra stability and uniformity
- comfortable cushions filled with 5½" density Dacron foam
- easy-pull reclining handle
- Aspen: Medium-weight leather that has been corrected in order to reduce surface imperfections. As a result, it has a very smooth, consistent pebble grain texture.
- Durango: Soft and supple hide that has been slightly corrected for improved durability and ease of care while still retaining a traditional leather appearance and feel.
- Recliner: A traditional recliner, this chair only offers a reclining motion.
- Rocker recliner: Reclines and offers a seamless forward and backward rocking motion.
- Swivel rocker recliner: Allows you to recline, turn easily from side to side and rock forward and backward.
- Gliding recliner: Allows you to recline and move forward and backward in an easy gliding motion.
- Swivel gliding recliner: Allows you to recline, turn easily from side to side and move forward and backward in an easy gliding motion.
- Power recliner: Uses a quiet motor to move you from fully upright to fully reclined in 7 seconds with the push of a button. This recliner requires the use of an electrical outlet and comes with an electrical cord and battery backup.
- Power lift recliner: Uses a quiet 3-way motor to help move you from sitting to standing up in seconds. This recliner requires the use of an electrical outlet and comes with an electrical cord and battery backup.
Upholstery is 100% top-grain cowhide leather on the recliner seat, footrest, backrest and arms with matching vinyl fabric on the sides and back. Spot clean with a dry cloth; avoid direct heat and sunlight.
Measures 39Wx41Dx43"H with a 20" seat height, 22" seat depth and 23" seat back height. Made in America.
Please note: All colors are Custom Order. Furniture Custom Orders cannot be returned after delivery and acceptance.