ProForm 695 CSE Elliptical
Additional Protection Plans
ProForm 695 CSE Elliptical
Sometimes it’s not about the length of your training, but the quality of your workout. The ProForm® Smart Strider 695 CSE is the one piece of equipment that gives a complete body workout solution. Smart iFit® technology provides a new and exciting workout every time, while modern amenities such as a built in sound system, EKG monitor and watts display clearly show the powerful benefits of elliptical training.
- iFit® Ready™◊: Making time for world travel is a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Visit Paris, hike the Swiss Alps, or jog the Chilean coast with your iFit® Ready™ elliptical powered by Google Maps™. You can also customize your workouts with unlimited programs designed by certified personal trainers. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
- Round Watts LED Display: Have you ever wondered if your workout is making a difference? With our new Watts LED Display you can watch your power output right on the console with bright LED lights. Based on our power algorithm of watts per kilogram, you can tell instantly if you are in the Endurance, Tempo, or Peak zone. Endurance is a great area for a slow and steady workout. The Tempo zone places you in your ideal heart rate based on your weight category, and Peak is where you reach your cardio max. And if you are focusing on interval training, press the Work button to kick it in high gear, then press Recover to slow it down.
- 24 Workout Apps: When you step on the pedals of a ProForm® elliptical, you get instant access to professional training programs fully loaded and ready to go. The Smart Strider 695 CSE comes with 11 calorie workouts and 11 performance workouts, as well as manual controls, so you can choose how you want to train. Now you can enjoy a challenging workout focused on your goals.
- EKG Heart Rate Monitor: Grab hold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built in to the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you’ll be able to see your heart rate while you train.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Construction: Made from commercial-gauge solid steel, this machine is built to last.
- 18" Stride Length: Enjoy long, full strides with this generous 18-inch stride length.
- Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
- Oversized, Adjustable, Cushioned Pedals: These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise.
- 18-lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
- 20 Resistance Levels: With 20 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- Power Adjustable Quick Incline™: We know you love the outdoors. That’s why we made incline training available on your elliptical. Now you can hike any mountain without leaving your living room. With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your incline allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training. You’ll be 100 percent prepared for the next family hike.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Keep cool with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time.
- Vertical SpaceSaver® Design: We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented an elliptical that folds up and out of the way when you’re done with your workout. It totally rocked the fitness industry; but honestly, we’re just glad you don’t have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habit anymore.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This device shelf keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
- iPod®-Compatible Audio*: Once you create your raving workout playlist, just plug your iPod® or MP3 player into our built-in sound system. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you can turn up the tunes and turn up the tempo. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That’s great news.
- Rear-Mounted Transport Wheels: Moving this elliptical out of the way is fast and easy with the rear-mounted wheels.
- Adjustable, Oversized Leveling Feet: Keep your elliptical stable on an uneven surface with these adjustable leveling feet.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the elliptical frame for easy access.
- Out-of-Box Easy Assembly: Unboxing your brand-new ProForm® elliptical is an exciting moment. We wouldn’t want to kill the joy with hours of complicated assembly. So we engineered an elliptical that comes fully assembled out of the box. Now you can assemble your elliptical in minutes and get started on your workout. With just a few simple set-up steps, your elliptical is out of the box and ready to use in minutes.
- 300-lb. Weight Capacity: This elliptical accommodates up to 300 pounds.
- Warranty: The ProForm® Smart Strider 695 CSE is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts, and 1-Year Labor Warranty.
- Footprint: When this elliptical is fully assembled, the height by width by depth dimensions are 65" x 32" x 80".
- Wipe clean
Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
*iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
Shipping & Returns
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply.