Scientific Explorer Kitchen Chemistry Mini Lab will turn your child into a junior chemist as they explore the science behind the food we eat and the substances we use in our homes every day. This kit provides 10 crazy kitchen experiments that turn bones to rubber, change liquids to rainbows, make rock candy, gooey slime, super bubbles and other crazy kitchen creations. By performing the experiments in this kit, your child will see the different ways that we use chemistry every day. This kit provides safe and education fun, while teaching the importance of documenting findings to understand and remember what has been learned. Includes 3 paper clips, spoon, 2 straws, cardboard cabinet, kitchen sink, 2 index cards, piece of string, measuring spoon, bag of potassium bitartrate and an instruction booklet. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
- Discover The Different Ways We Use Chemistry Everyday
- This Kit Uses Common Household Substances To Make Fun Things
- Turn Bones To Rubber Make Rock Candy Gooey Slime And Other Crazy Kitchen Creations
- Includes Paper Clips Spoon Straws Cardboard Cabinet Kitchen Sink Index Cards String Measuring Spoon Potassium Bitartrate And Instructions
- Recommended For Children 8 Years Of Age And Older
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- # Pieces In Set: 13
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553196
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEDiscovery Toys
Questions & Answers