Scientific Explorer Wacky Weird Weather Kit is an educational make-it-yourself set that allows your child to uncover secrets behind our weird and wacky weather. This set is designed to inspire young scientists to understand the science of storms in order to make a tornado, create a tidal wave, make their own powerful weather effects, create lighting at home, make their own storm front and whip up a blizzard in a test tube. Questions like "What makes a Tsunami?� and "How does a volcano make rain?� are just a few of topics addressed in this kit. Your child will learn to act and think like a real scientist by comparing things, asking questions and making observations by their different senses to understand the really fun and cool science about weather and what makes it so weird. Includes instant snow (0.5oz.), baking soda (0.5oz.), citric acid (0.5oz.), test tube with cap, 2 color tablets, 2 plastic bottles, vortex connector, 15 beads, balloon, measuring spoon, volcano mold with cap and instructions. Recommended for children 12 years of age and older.
- Uncover Secrets Behind Our Weird And Wacky Weather
- Make A Tornado Create A Tidal Wave Make Powerful Weather Effects And Whip Up A Blizzard
- Learn To Act And Think Like A Real Scientist By Comparing Things Asking Questions And Making Observations
- Includes Instant Snow Baking Soda Citric Acid Test Tube Color Tablets Bottles Vortex Connector Beads Balloon Measuring Spoon And Volcano Mold
- Recommended For Children 12 Years Of Age And Older
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553244
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- FABRIC CONTENT100% Not Applicable
- ITEM TYPEDiscovery Toys
Questions & Answers