The Smithsonian Motor Works. Build a real working battery powered 4 Cylinder Model Engine with Real Lights and Sounds. Watch the Spark Plugs Fire and the Valves Open and Close. See how the Pistons Fire with the Correct Timing and Watch the Belts and Fan turn. Includes, Over 100 parts that screw together easily, and detailed instructions.
- Ages 8 And Up
- Build A Working Model Of A 4 Cylinder Engine
- Valves Rock Spark Plugs Fire And Pistons Drive Crankshaft
- Battery Operated Moving Parts And Lights
- Origin- Imported
- Assembly: Assembled
- Features: Stem Skills, Battery Operated
- Number of Batteries: 2
- # Pieces In Set: 92
- Battery Size: Aa
- Measurements: 12 Width/Inches, 9 Length/Inches
- Included: Instruction Manual(s)
- Learning Skill: Motor Skills, Engineering, Creative Thinking
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6560183
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- FEATURESStem Skills, Battery Operated
- INCLUDEDInstruction Manual(s)
- ITEM TYPEDiscovery Toys
- MEASUREMENTS12 Width/inches, 9 Length/inches
Questions & Answers