The Spyderco Endura4 Lightweight Black FRN is a comboedge. It features a four way clip and has screw-together construction. There are skeletonized steel internal liners. There are also phophor bronze washers. There is a David Boye dent and an enlarged opening hole. The blade is flat ground. The color is black.
- Screw Together Handle Construction
- Ultra Light Skeletonized Steel Internal Liners
- Phosphor Bronze Blade Washers For Reliability And Function
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Handles Come Molded With Bi Directional Texturing For Preferred Traction And Improved Ergonomics
- Two Position Pocket Clip For Tip Up Or Tip Down Carry
- Closed Length: 7 Inch
- Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
- Knife Blade Length: 3.7 Inch
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6702217
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEFolding Knives
- Manufacturer WarrantyLifetime Limited
Questions & Answers