The Myrtle is an amazingly versatile folding knife that accurately reflects the refined style and craftsmanship of its designer, Belgian custom knifemaker, Filip de Leeuw, Full flat ground from CPM S30V stainless steel, its unique blade combines the workhorse performance of a broad, leaf-shaped profile with the enhanced utility of a slightly hooked point. The blade locks securely by means of a stout Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L) mechanism that is built into the handle's solid titanium scale. That scale is balanced by a skeletonized titanium liner, a titanium bolster, and a solid marbled carbon fiber scale on the front side of the handle. A wide hourglass clip, stonewashed to match the other handle components, ensures easy access and right-side tip-up carry. Overall length measures 8.60" with closed length 4.89" and a 3.71" blade.
- Myrtle Folding Knife With 3 71 Cpm S30v Steel Plain Edge Blade
- Overall Length 8 60 Closed Length 4 89
- Full Flat Ground Stainless Steel Blade Combines A Broad Leaf Shaped Profile With Enhanced Utility Of Slightly Hooked Point
- Blade Lock Securely By Means Of A Reeve Integral Lock Mechanism Built Into The Handle S Solid Titanium Scale
- That Scale Is Balanced By A Skeletonized Titanium Liner A Titanium Bolster And Solid Marbled Carbon Fiber Scale On Front Of Handle
- Knife Blade Length: 3.7 Inch
- Blade Edge: Non-Serrated
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6702227
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEFolding Knives
- Manufacturer WarrantyLifetime Limited
Questions & Answers