Web ID: 8016609
Stalwart Heat Gun
Stalwart Heat Gun
The Dual Temperature Stalwart Heat Gun is an ideal general purpose tool and is suitable for a majority of heating applications and purposes. This versatile heat gun is perfect to use for stripping paint, loosening fittings, thawing pipes and much more. The powerful 150 watt, 12.5-amp heating gun with 2 temperature settings is ideal for homeowners, do it yourself home projects, handymen or contractors and is a fantastic addition to any tool set.
- Multiple temperature settings – The heat gun features 2 heating temperature settings- 300℃ / 575 ℉ (low) and 500℃/ 932 ℉ (high)- for a wide range of temperature setting needs. This tool will ultimately help to accommodate a wide range of heating application tasks around your home or work.
- Durable - Stalwart Tools are made from durable construction and high quality materials. They will give you ultimate precision and peace of mind knowing that our tools are built to last and will help you get the job done.
- Essential versatile tool - With two heat modes and a 1500 watt powerful 12.5 amp motor, this heating gun is great for multipurpose use. Ideal for thawing or defrosting pipe, stripping and removing paint, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, loosening floor tiles or removing decals, home improvement, and drying plaster. Also the perfect tool for DIYers, homeowners, contractors, and handymen.
- Dimensions: 7.5” (H) x 9.75” (W), UL certification. 1500 Watts. Cord length: 6-foot. 120 volt, 12.5 amperage, Dual heat settings: 300℃ / 575 ℉ (low) and 500℃/ 932 ℉ (high)
- Voltage (volts): 120v
- Measurements: 2.75 Height/Inches
- Cord Length (ft.): 6 Ft
- Country of Origin: Imported
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Pick Up
Need it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping Options
Not available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Shop with confidence. Read our full, common sense