Soft dart tips can wear out and break after heavy use, bringing your game to a halt if you don’t have extras on hand. The Viper 2BA Tufflex III Tips are crafted to last hundreds of throws, and meant to be thrown longer than starter tips that will break after only a handful of throws. These tips measure 1.25” long and fit all compatible 2BA dart threads. The Tufflex III tips feature a special locking hole which allows an extra tight fit to dart barrels. You won’t find yourself needing to retighten tips after a few throws. A secure hold to dart barrels reduces wobbling in flight and reduces deflection. A reinforced inner core lends extended life to your tips and are designed to withstand the force of a high speed throw from an experienced darter. Available in a range of colors and made with pride in USA.
- Soft Tip Dart Tips Can Wear Out And Break After Heavy Use And It Is Essential To Have Extras On Hand So Your Dart Games Can Continue Without Pause
- Features A Reinforced Inner Core That Is Able To Withstand The Force Of A Most Dart Throws
- Each Soft Tip Dart Point Measures 1 25 In Total Length 1 Not Including The Thread
- Special Locking Hole Provides An Extra Tight Fit Securely Holding To Dart Barrels To Prevent Wobbling In Flight Which Can Cause Deflection And Missed Shots
- Viper 2ba Tufflex Tips Iii Soft Tip Dart Points Are Compatible With All 2ba Size Dart Threads Made In The Usa
- Origin- Imported
- Measurements: Width/Inches, Height/Inches, Length/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Wood
- Care: Wipe Clean, Spot Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6706067
Proposition 65Click here for Proposition 65 Warnings
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEPool Cues
- MEASUREMENTSWidth/inches, Height/inches, Length/inches
Questions & Answers