The right pair of jeans doesn’t sit in the closet or come out only for date night. These aren’t pants you shuck off as soon as you walk through the door after work, and they aren’t the ragged pair of bottoms you don’t want strangers to see you in. The power of a good pair of jeans is that they check all the boxes when it comes to a clothing choice: long-lasting comfort, personalized style, function you can count on and good looks that can move from casual Fridays to Sunday morning lounge sessions.
If you’re looking for a pair of jeans that meets muster, consider shopping a.n.a brand jeans at JCPenney. Dozens of denim testers just like you put these products through their paces, giving constant feedback so we could find the elusive perfect fit for every size and body type. Created in-house, the a.n.a. jeans make it easy to find the perfect denim in sizes 2 through 24.
From Plus-Size to Petite Jeans: Custom-Tested Denim for Comfortable Coverage
Created in-house, a.n.a. jeans make it easy to find the perfect denim in sizes 2 through 30W. From stretch jeggings to comfort-waist skinny jeans, the a.n.a selection of plus-size jeans makes it easy to don denim that fits your personal style and existing wardrobe. And there are fantastic denim cuts and styles available, so you’re bound to find your new favorite pair of jeans. Every woman deserves denim that makes her look and feel great.
Opt for jeans with reinforced pockets that can easily carry your cell phone, with plenty of additional pockets for stashing anything you need as you go about your day. You could also pick up a pair of boot-cut jeans that will keep you comfortable both indoors and outside.
Jeggings offer a super-soft stretch that you can dress up or down, without compromising on comfort. No matter what your cut preference, a.n.a will have something that will allow you to feel like YOU at your very best.
Not sure where to start? Consider some of our favorites in a wide range of sizes, including:
- a.n.a. women’s mid-rise slim jeggings, which look equally fabulous with a sweet sweater in the winter or a flowing blouse in the spring or summer
- a.n.a women’s high-waisted cropped jeans, which bring the casual feel of a Saturday morning to a full range of sizes
- Boot-cut jeans, available in all sizes, that look professional or casual depending on how you style them
Shop Relaxed or Fitted Denim Fits to Find Denim That Gets You
When we collaborated with our real-life denim lovers, we wanted to find out what they needed in a pair of jeans. What we found is that everyone prefers a different kind of fit, which is why we made sure to focus on including variety in our jeans. Whether you prefer the easy, looser fit of wide leg or boyfriend jeans, or a more fitted leg found in skinny or straight leg jeans, you’ll be able to find an option with a.n.a that fits your aesthetic and will maximize comfort.
After all, life is a better in a great pair of jeans, so you need to find what you need! No matter what fit or style you prefer, you are guaranteed one thing: comfort that will take you through every moment of your day, no matter what’s on the agenda.
Other Factors to Consider When Shopping Jeans
A good pair of jeans that you can wear almost anywhere does more than offer a fabulous fit. Comfort might be queen bee when you’re deciding on which jeans to buy, but we know you also want to look your best for any occasion. Consider some of these other denim-decision factors when shopping a.n.a. jeans.
- Cut. Consider what you’ll be doing most in your jeans when you select a cut, but also think about what makes you feel the best. You want to be able to do what you love in jeans that you love to wear, so use your favorite hobbies, activities, or overall lifestyle to determine which cut is best for you. More active people, for example, might prefer looser cuts to allow for ease of movement. No matter what cut you choose, the important thing is to feel like the jeans you wear are made for you and fit your life and your personal style.
- Wash. Black or dark jeans work well when you want to dress up your denim a bit for work or date night, and lighter washes look great for everyday wear. Colored jeans let you show off your personal style, and you can find options in hues that range from peach to purple.
- Waist. Next to the actual fit, waist might be the most important consideration when it comes to comfort. Those with shorter torsos may find higher waists limiting, for example. Comfort waist jeans often come with built-in stretch to ensure your pants adjust to your position, and low-rise jeans can lengthen your torso while reducing the amount of fabric on your midsection for additional cooling.
The power of a good pair of jeans? They work with you instead of against you, providing comfortable good looks for the entire day. Find your next pair of perfect fit jeans in the selection from a.n.a. at JCPenney.