- Colonial Mills Oceanside Banded Braided Reversible Indoor Outdoor Round Accent Rug$18.69 - $794.74with code
$40 - $1,500
- Colonial Mills American Tweed Geometric Braided Reversible Indoor Round Accent Rug$84.99 - $849.99with code
$200 - $2,500
- Colonial Mills Eversoft Chenille Braided Round Reversible Rugs$101.14 - $1,261.39with code
$280 - $3,200
- Colonial Mills® Greenbrier Reversible Braided Wool Round Rug$469.19 - $1,766.29with code
$850 - $3,2008
- Colonial Mills® Nantucket Reversible Braided Indoor/Outdoor Round Rug$201.44 - $857.64with code
$580 - $1,5001
- Colonial Mills Happy-Style Banded Braided Reversible Indoor Outdoor Round Accent Rug$101.99 - $1,110.09with code
$300 - $3,000
- Colonial Mills American Spirit Banded Braided Reversible Indoor Round Accent Rug$101.99 - $907.79with code
$300 - $2,500
Style Your Space With Round Rugs
When you're looking to change the feel of a room in your home, one of the quickest and easiest ways to do so is adding an area rug. Round rugs look sleek and stylish while adding a layer of soft warmth to the floor. Adding a rug can also bring a number of benefits to your space along with improving the style.
Dampen the Sound
If you have hardwood, tile, laminate, or another type of hard flooring, you may notice that the noise echoes within the space, creating a loud atmosphere. It's tough to hear the TV or listen to a conversation when sounds are competing with one another, so adding a rug can absorb the noise for a quieter space. Hard flooring doesn't absorb sound the way softer materials do, but replacing your hardwood with carpet probably isn't the best solution. Simply top your hard flooring with a round rug to enjoy a quiet environment.
Add Warmth and Comfort
Round rugs also make the room feel warm and more comfortable. If you enjoy walking around without shoes, bare feet can quickly get cold when they're on top of tile, laminate, or hardwood. Covering the colder flooring materials with a soft rug will increase the warmth, which is especially appealing during the winter months or in areas of the home that stay chilly, like the basement. The softness of the materials can also reduce the pressure on your legs, feet, and back, absorbing the impact as you walk across the surface.
Anchor the Furniture
Changing the entire look and feel of a room can quickly get expensive, especially if you're thinking about adding or replacing furniture pieces. Instead of spending a lot of money, simply add a round rug to the space. You can anchor the furniture together while adding a piece that creates visual appeal. If you have neutral tones throughout the room, consider adding a bold, bright rug that adds a splash of color. You can also keep your rug choice neutral so it won't take away from other accent furniture pieces.
JCPenney carries round rugs in all types of designs, from neutral shades to those with bold patterns. Step back in time with a shag rug or select a braided style for texture and depth. No matter what you're looking for, JCPenney can help you get it at a reasonable price.