- Liz Claiborne Womens Pant Pajama Set 2-pc. Long Sleeve$26.24with code
- St. John's Bay Womens Long Sleeve Regular Fit Button-Down Shirt$18.74with code
- Liz Claiborne Womens Nightshirt Long Sleeve$17.85with code
- Mixit 1 Pair Slipper Socks Womens$6.75with code1
- Adonna Womens Pant Fleece Pajama Set 2-pc. Long Sleeve$22.49with code
- Mixit Eyelash Cold Weather Scarf$13.50with code
- Worthington Elevated Blanket Animal Cold Weather Scarf$18.74with code
- a.n.a Womens Long Sleeve Regular Fit Button-Down Shirt$29.25with code9
- Xersion Womens Long Sleeve Hoodie$22.49with code
- Home Expressions Velvet Plush Solid Throw$13with code10
- St. John's Bay Womens Mid Rise Straight Sweatpant$14.99with code
- Stylus Womens Mid Rise Full Length Leggings$16.49with code
- Xersion Train High Support Sports Bra
$13.99 - $27.99sale
- St. John's Bay Womens Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan$26.24with code
- Home Expressions Fleece Plush Backrest Pillow
- Fieldcrest Luxury Chunky Cotton Knit Midweight Throw$65with code17
- Xersion Move Zip Front Seamless Sports Bra$13.49with code
- a.n.a Plus Womens Long Sleeve Regular Fit Button-Down Shirt$33with code1
- Serta Ultra Rayon from Bamboo 2-Pack Pillow$16.24with code
- Home Expressions Fleece Throw$12.99with code
- Stylus Plus Womens Mid Rise Full Length Leggings$16.49with code
- Liz Claiborne Luxe Chenille Throw$22.74with code
- Ambrielle Everyday Wireless Full Coverage Bra$20with code
$32 - $385
- Ambrielle Womens Pajama Pants$20.47with code
Last August, JCPenney donated Fieldcrest bedding & bath products to the American Cancer Society Gene and Jerry Jones Family Hope Lodge, a home away from home for cancer patients receiving treatments in Dallas.
At JCPenney it is important to us to be here for you, our loyal customer. It has always been JCPenney’s mission to serve our customers and support you and your family in all the ways you may need, including through life’s moments, especially the difficult ones we sometimes face.
This year, JCPenney associates who have been affected by breast cancer and understand its challenges have curated a Breast Cancer Awareness Month Survivors’ Shop. They have hand-selected and recommended products that will encourage and empower others on their journeys.
Also, on Friday, October 8 at 11 a.m. CDT, tune in to JCP Live for “Beauty in Courage,” hosted by Salon & Sephora inside JCPenney, to learn tips on how to look & feel your best for those going through treatment. www.youtube.com/jcpenney or www.facebook/jcp.
JCPenney along with the American Cancer Society would like to encourage everyone to resume recommended cancer screenings including annual mammograms. Mammograms increase your chances of detecting cancer early when it may be easier to treat. Early detection saves lives. Donate today!