The JCPenney Difference
The JCPenney Watch Care Plan offers comprehensive protection from normal wear and tear on your watch from the date of purchase. The plan covers all parts and labor charges with no co-pays or deductibles required to receive service on your item.
After you purchase your care plan, you will receive a care plan contract.
- • During the period of coverage, any time your watch is in need of repair, you can take it to any JCPenney store with a jewelry department and a jewelry team member will send the watch away for repair.
- • Or call 1-866-212-1971 and a customer-care representative will send you a prepaid mailing label and explain how to send it in for repair.
- • After you send in your watch, the JCPenney Service Depot will determine whether or not your watch can be repaired.
- • If not repairable, you will be reimbursed the purchase price of the watch, plus tax.
- • If repairable, your watch will be fixed and sent back to you.
Note: To purchase the JCPenney Watch Care Plan, be sure to select the "two-year watch care plan" box prior to clicking the "add to bag" button. Watch Care Plan prices are posted on each item.
Watch Care Plan
Two-year valuable protection covers normal wear and tear damage, including:
- • Movement failure
- • Crystal scratches or breaks
- • Case or bezel damage or discoloration
- • Broken band, stem or crown
- • Broken clasp
- • If your watch is beyond repair, we will reimburse you with a JCPenney gift card
- • Quality repairs are available at all JCPenney stores
- • Quality repairs and professional cleanings are available at all JCPenney stores with jewelry departments
The care plan does not cover:
- • Lost or stolen items
- • Customer abuse
Cost Based on Price
See the chart below for the price/cost correlation. The JCPenney Watch Care Plan is effective for two full years from the date your item was purchased.
|Watch Price||Care Plan Price|
|Up to $50||$10|
|$50.01 to $100||$18|
|$100.01 to $200||$30|
|$200.01 to $500||$50|
|$500.01 to $1000||$110|
|$1,000.01 to $5,000||$130|