Order Status Text Alerts Terms and Conditions
- You have agreed to receive JCPenney’s Order Status Alerts –text messages to the mobile number you provided regarding the status for an order you are picking up at a JCPenney store. You understand you may receive a confirmation text message that you must reply to with “Y” to complete registration for this service. You must provide your mobile number with each new order to receive JCPenney’s Order Status Alerts regarding that specific order. For each order, you will also receive email status updates.
- You understand and agree that the text messages sent to the mobile phone/device provided may be generated using autodialed or automated technology. You further understand that consent to receive text messages is not required to make a purchase.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply. Your mobile carrier’s rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. JCPenney does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to or from 37428. You affirm you are authorized to agree to receive automated text alerts at the mobile number you provided and are responsible for any message or data rates incurred.
- Multiple alerts may be received. Number of messages depends on the status of your order. We will text you when your order is ready for pick up. We may also send you an “order cancellation” text as to some or all items.
- For help, reply HELP to 37428 or call Customer Service at 1.800.322.1189. To cancel alerts, reply STOP to 37428 and you will receive a confirmation text. For scheduled delivery order, reply STOP to the text received from your mobile device [and you will receive a confirmation text].
- If you are placing a furniture order or have selected a delivery option, we will share your name, phone number, email address, and postal address that you provided with this order with the delivery service provider to facilitate delivery. If you would like to receive delivery status or delivery scheduling text alerts and messages, you will need to opt-in with the delivery service provider separately.
- JCPenney will not be liable for any delays to the receipt of any text messages and delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this Order Status Text Alert service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us in connection with your order. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- View our privacy notice or, for California residents, our California privacy notice.
- The service is available on these U.S. supported carriers as of May 2022. Carriers subject to change. AT&T, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Carolina West Wireless (CWW), CellCom USA, Google Voice, U.S. Cellular, ACS/Alaska, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Aio Wireless/Cricket, Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility USA, Copper Valley, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), Immix(Keystone Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Leaco, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Revol Wireless USA, RINA, Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Texas