Order Status Text Alerts Terms and Conditions
1. You have agreed to receive JCPenney’s Order Status Alerts –text messages to the mobile number you provided regarding the status for an order you are picking up at a JCPenney store. You understand you may receive a confirmation text message that you must reply to with “Y” to complete registration for this service. You must provide your mobile number with each new order to receive JCPenney’s Order Status Alerts regarding that specific order. For each order, you will also receive email status updates.
2. You understand and agree that the text messages sent to the mobile phone/device provided may be generated using autodialed or automated technology. You further understand that consent to receive text messages is not required to make a purchase.
3. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Your mobile carrier’s rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. JCPenney does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to or from 65566. You affirm you are authorized to agree to receive automated text alerts at the mobile number you provided and are responsible for any message or data rates incurred.
4. Multiple alerts may be received. Number of messages depends on the status of your order. We will text you when your order is ready for pick up. We may also send you an “order cancellation” text as to some or all items.
5. For help, reply HELP to 65566 or call Customer Service at 1.800.322.1189. To cancel alerts, reply STOP to 65566 and you will receive a confirmation text.
6. JCPenney will not be liable for any delays to the receipt of any text messages and delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
7. Data obtained from you in connection with this Order Status Text Alert service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us in connection with your order. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
8. The service is available on these U.S. carriers as of 8/5/2015: Sprint, Boost, Virgin, AT&T, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, nTelos, Cellcom, Cspire, Carolina West, T-Mobile, Appalachian Wireless
Interop Carrier Group: Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Element Mobile, Golden State Cellular, Thumb Cellular, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, iWireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Plateau Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Cellone Nation, Chat Mobility, Northwest Missouri Cellular, SRT Wireless, Aio Wireless/Cricket, WCC/ West Central Wireless, Flat Wireless/ClearTalk Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications, Cablevision, Copper Valley
Clear Sky Carrier Group: Union Cellular, Pioneer Cellular, DTC Wireless, MTA, Duet, Mobi PCS, Peoples, Mosaic Telecom, RINA Wireless, Pine Cellular, Epic Touch, Bandwidth, United Wireless, Sagebrush Cellular/ Nemont, Mobile Nation/SI Wireless, Leaco
The carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
9. By participating in this program, you are responsible for notifying us of a disconnected phone number.