How to use JCPenney Guest Wi-Fi
- You use this service at your OWN RISK. You are responsible for protecting the personal device you use to access this service (e.g. against viruses, malware or privacy/security attacks) and for all actions you take through this service. We will have no liability to you for your use of this service.
- This service is NOT SECURE. Do not use it to transmit or request sensitive information or confidential information (e.g. credit card account numbers or social security numbers).
- This service is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not use it for commercial or business purposes.
- This service is provided AS IS. Service may be interrupted and is not error-free. We make no promises of warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this service. We reserve the right to block access to websites and services that, in our sole discretion, we deem may present a danger to our network and systems.
- You must use this service in compliance with all laws. You are responsible for any information uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated.
- You must NOT use this service:
- to try to hack into our system or any other system
- to transmit spam
- to spread viruses or malicious software
- to infringe the intellectual property rights of others (e.g. copyrights)
- to collect or maintain information about third parties for unauthorized purposes, or
- for any unlawful, abusive, fraudulent, harassing or criminal purpose.
- Our JCPenney employees do not provide technical support or assistance to log onto or use this service.
Information we collect from use of JCPenney Guest Wi-Fi
- We automatically collect information about use of JCPenney Guest Wi-Fi. This includes
- Usage data (e.g. how many customers connect to Wi-Fi and types of websites visited)
- Session data (e.g. how long customers stay on Wi-Fi)
- Device and browser data (e.g. type of phone and device ID, type of browser and IP address)